Choosing a Master programme
Steps towards your Master programme
- See the programme's websites for full procedure (www.utwente.nl/cem or www.utwente.nl/cme)
- If you also followed the bachelor at the UT, you will be asked what your preferred Master programme and track will be near the end of your Bachelor programme. This is for administrative reasons and is not yet a definitive choice.
- In the last months of your Bachelor, think about what you want with your Master programme.
- On the Master Welcome Day, the first day of the academic year, you have to decide what track and profile you want to do.
- In collaboration with the track coordinator, determine the feasibility of your chosen track and courses.
- Changes in the chosen courses (and in the track) are possible throughout the Master, as long as it is in collaboration with your track coordinator.
In the scheme below, you find an eloborated overview of the process.