During lectures, studying for exams or doing assignment, some distraction is needed. On this page some tips can be found for your SOG (Studie Ontwijtkend gedrag) or (in English) Procrastination. If you have any additions to this list, you can mail them to the secretary.
- Reminisce with the photoalbum
- Watch clips on LiveLeak
- Expand your knowledge, go to a random Wiki-page
- Test your topographical knowledge? Do a random quiz
- Do you feel like testing your music knowledge or want to practice for a pubquiz? Go to Podders
- Is that one assignment just one big puzzle to you? Practice with Jigsaw Puzzles of National Geographic
- Do you need some variety while doing MATLAB? Tetris!
- A good game for the entire project group: Achtung die Kurve!
- On this site, you can look at interesting and less interesting pictures: 9gag
- Random websites, because awesomeness: The Useless Web
- OMG, cats in space!
- More pages about cats, more better: procatinator.com
- Nom nom nom, cookies!
- Do you want to produce new music? Become a DJ!
- Draw a terrible doodle and let the computer try to guess what it is!
- Get in shape!
- Get to know new music artists: Music-map
- Will you let the Mexicans in? Try it!
- Did you lose your cursor? You idiot!
- Be a professional geek! Type it!
Dutch websites (but can still be fun if you don't understand Dutch!)
- Watch clips on Dumpert
- Fun articles on flabber
- Look for cheap beer at goedkoopbier.nl
- Watch educational movies on a big variety of topics: kudsite
- Which tosti are you? Click here
- Is Welmoed drunk already? Isonzeinterndronken.nl
- Looking for good curse words? Look here
- Experience the spring! Watch different wild birds breed and hatch: Beleef de Lente
Do you need some clothing advice?
- Can you put on a white three-quarter legging? No, of course not!
- Can I put on a afritsbroek? Ha, lolbroek!
- Is it already time for sandals? Are you crazy?!