ConcepT is an active and professional study association for civil engineering oriented people at the University of Twente. Currently, the association has over 900 members, of which 760 are students. The remaining members are recent graduates and employees of the University of Twente. Virtually all students of Civil Engineering become a member of ConcepT.
As a study association, ConcepT forms the link between the students, the educational board, and the work field. Throughout the year, ConcepT organises various activities. Many of these activities, such as lunch lectures, excursions, workshops, the symposium, and the study tour, are organised in cooperation with companies. Through these activities, our members get to know the various companies and the possibilities that these companies can provide.
Besides the activities, there are also other options to bring your company the to attention of our members:
- Publishing articles and advertisements in our professional journal ConcepTueel
- Publishing company presentations and advertisements in our almanac
- Publishing a banner, company profile, vacancy, or an activity organised by your company on our website
- Advertising on the TV screens in the association room and the faculty building
- Sending a direct mailing to a target group, specified by you
- Advertising in our informal journal De Brug
- Distribution of various promotional items
If you are interested in a partnership with ConcepT or if you have any questions, this can be discussed with the Officer of External Affairs. Of course, there are also other possibilities that can be discussed. Get in contact via telephone (053-4893884) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).