About Royal HaskoningDHV
Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide independent engineering, project management, and consultancy firm which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and software solutions. Our 6,000 colleagues are working from offices in more than 25 countries across the world. Through our mission “Enhancing Society Together”, we take responsibility for having a positive impact on the world.
Graduation Studies at Royal HaskoningDHV
Royal HaskoningDHV offers Graduation Studies for all aspects of Civil Engineering for both Bachelor- and Master students. Students can work from their offices in Nijmegen, Amersfoort, Zwolle or one of Haskoning's other offices through the Netherlands.
Possible topics Mobility & Infrastructure in Nijmegen:
- Systems Engineering
- How to improve the Systems Engineering way-of-working in our projects? (in relation to our Digital Way of Working program and BIM implementation)
- Requirement libraries and standard specifications: how can these best be managed and used in the best way within our projects?
- Can Artificial Intelligence help generate contracts based on past project data?
- Contract Management
- How to procure renovation projects? Are integrated contracts based on the UAV-gc suitable or do the typical aspects of renovation require different contracts?
- Innovative procurement methods and contracts: how can the different trends and the ongoing search for methods be explained? What can we learn from this?
- Evaluation of recent building team (bouwteam) and two-phase (tweefasen aanpak) procurements. What can be learned from the application in infrastructure projects?
- How to improve sustainability in procurement? What are best-practices?