About Bilfinger Tebodin
Our primary strength is designing a fully functional factory, as well as modifications and modernization of an industrial facility. This includes process installations, buildings, and infrastructure around the facility - from the initial concept to commissioning. We aim to deliver each project on time, while adhering to the agreed-upon requirements and local regulations.
Graduation Studies at Bilfinger Tebodin
Bilfinger Tebodin offers Graduation Studies for both Bachelor- and master students in the areas of construction, water, pipelines and structural. You can work from their office in Hengelo or hybrid and work partly at one of Bilfinger Tebodin's locations. Tebodin offers a Graduation fee, coaching and assignments within energy transition.
- Using AI to estimate engineering costs within the construction industry
- Using a LCC an LCA approach to assess the sustainability of structural designs
- Technische haalbaarheidsstudies voor uiteenlopende klanten en vraagstukken.
- “Meedraaien” in projecten in combinatie met een opdracht.
- Doorontwikkeling van onze werkwijzen en standaarden.
|File name||File size|