Student Counsellor

If you have an exceptional personal circumstance, there should always be a person that you can consult and have a private talk with, these persons are the confidential counsellors. With the confidential counsellors you can discuss all kind of problems and personal situations. The confidential counsellor acts independently from the employer and functions as a sounding board and intermediary. The confidential counsellor will not judge nor make any decisions. The counsellor can advise you, with or without the aid of a third party, or can mediate between the conflicting parties. The strictest confidentiality will be maintained. There are different counsellors that you can refer to.

Study advisor

First, contact the study advisor of your educational programme if you have questions. At Civil Engineering the study advisor is Judith Roos. You can refer to the student counsellor if you need information and independent advice on topics related to your studies and personal situation. The student counsellor has expertise in the areas of: 



If you are offended by, or bothered about ConcepT related matters, there is a different confidential counsellor that you can refer to. These are members of ConcepT, which will function independently from the association and will not judge nor make any decisions, but can take action when required. When you encounter any form of discrimination considering gender, origin or religion, or feel group forming or pressure, do not hestitate and please consult one of the contactpersons. 

Confidential contact persons contact: